Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kaiwa (Coversations)

Typical conversations to practice!

1st Year Dialogue

1: O namae wa nandesuka? (What is your name?)
2: Watashino namae wa ___________ desu. (My name is _____________.)
Anata no namae wa nandesuka? (What is your name?
1: Watashino namae wa ___________ desu.
2: Hajimemashite (It’s nice to meet you)
1: Douzo yoroshiku (It’s nice to meet you)
2: Doko kara kimashita ka? (Where do you come from?)
1: Watashi wa _____________ kara kimashita. (I come from _____________.)
Doko kara kimashita ka? (Where do you come from?)
2: Watashi wa _____________ kara kimashita. (I come from ___________.)
1: Jaa mata ashita! (See you tomorrow!)
2: Mata ne! (See you later!)


2nd Year Dialogue

1: Konnichiwa!
2: Konnichiwa! Hisashiburi! (Hello, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen you!)
1: Genki desu ka? (Are you well?)
2: Hai, genki desu. (Yes I am well). Anata wa? (and you?)
1: Chotto byouki desu. (I am a little sick)
2: Zannen desu ne. (That is too bad)
1: Kyou, nani wo shimasuka? (What are you going to do today?)
2: Mouru ni ikimasu. (I am going to the mall.) Anata wa? (and you?)
1: Beddo de, eiga wo mimasu. ( I will watch a movie in bed).
2: Jaa, odaijini! (Well, take care of yourself!)
1: Arigatou! (Thank you!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment